Friday, November 19, 2004

A Humble Beginning

I have nothing earth shattering to discuss in this first little foray into internet publication. As you probably already know, I have been contributing my two or three cents worth here and there in the blogosphere, either regularly or sporadically, for quite a few months now. To those of you who have been kind enough to respond to my comments and engage me in discussion within your own blog, or as one visitor to another, I would like to say thank you very much and I hope that you will allow me the pleasure of returning the favor to you.

So, what shall I discuss in my blog? Well, I think that just about anything that I find interesting will be fair game. It so happens that I find a great many things to be interesting. So consider yourself to have been fairly warned.

Why have I titled my blog "Constructive Creativity"? Well, a number of years ago I thought that some day I might like to start a business where by I would apply my creativity, through the use my hands and my tools, to make things that hopefully some people would be willing to pay for. I haven't exactly realized that fancy of my imagination, but I have taken some steps in that direction in the past few years. Nevertheless, I remain a creative person and there are many ways to constructively apply my skills. Writing was an avocation of mine from an early age, and although I wrote very little for a number of years, I have, in the past year, rediscovered that a glowing ember of my former passion for this pastime yet remained, and it has since rekindled into a steady flame.

I invite you to visit and participate in my humble little abode of discussion and exploration. Please excuse the sparseness of the accommodations, I have only just begun.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to be the first person to welcome you to the blogsphere. I think I have suggested to you many times that you should create yur own blog as you have so much to share. I really like the name you've chosen as well and it is quite indicative of your capabilities. Good luck!
Jamak

11/19/2004 3:28 PM  
Blogger Anar said...

Hi David joon,

Congrats on blogging. I want to welcome you too. Your comments have always been a big help to me and very constructive. Hope I can be a good visitor like you. I will be here all the time.

Also just came to my mind that this blog could be a great place for all your friends in the blogsphere to meet each other. I am excited about that.

Good luck,
Pantea

11/19/2004 6:28 PM  
Blogger thistrainofthought said...

It is exciting that you have started your blog. Looking forward to reading more from you. With the insight and knowledge you have, I bet it will be a great site.

Hooman @ WhoMan

11/20/2004 12:04 PM  
Blogger Gilda said...

Wow! This is absolutely great news:) Congrats! I love the name you chose for you blog. I do agree with Pantea that you have really been writing great comments for us. I am afraid I can't be as good as you, but I'll try for sure. About the music, I saved it this time as 64 Kbps. I'll ask around to see whatelse I can do about it. Welcome:)btw, if you need any help with adding stuff to your blog like pictures, music, blogrolling and things like that feel free to e-mail me:)

11/20/2004 1:36 PM  
Blogger Koozeh Banoo said...

david, this is awesome ;)))))))))))
i will come here very often :))))

cheers,
kabeh

11/20/2004 6:39 PM  
Blogger David said...

I would like to thank you all so much for your support and encouraging comments. I really feel that I have made some good friends in the blogosphere! :)

Pantea has touched on something that is important to me. I do enjoy helping to form connections between people. So, I encourage you to visit each others blogs if you have not already done so.

I don't know if my blog will be great, but I promise that I will try and make it interesting. Thanks again for visiting and I look forward to seeing you all here again and at your blogs, as well. :)

11/21/2004 2:35 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Hi David,
Congratulation! I will look forward to read your Creative posts. :)

11/21/2004 3:12 PM  
Blogger Jamak said...

Hi David jooni,
My photoblog is up and running, so drop by and gimme some of your constructive criticism.

11/21/2004 6:54 PM  
Blogger Faramin said...

Hello David,

I came across your blog at Jamak's. Congratulations on deciding to write what you have in mind.

Your comments have always been fair and constructive. Your comments have always been humane and responsible. I'm glad that I've had a chance to meet you and know that there are so many Americans who do care. People like you, David, Laura, Wanda and I'm sure so many other Americans give us reasons to be optimistic for a better relationship between people of many origins.

I'm glad you are writing and I will be a regular vistor of your new blog.

11/22/2004 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, nice thoughts you got here. keep blogging, i might become regular.

12/24/2004 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home