Wednesday, February 23, 2005

By Request: Another Clue


'Kin felinus maximus: Via simile in mien;

Once again, I have bravely surfed the length and breadth of yonder Internetus Communicatus to bring to my gallant audience of Lords and Ladies a new portent to lay bare the murky and insubstantial threads of one of the great mysteries of our age. ***Ahem, cut the crap Merlin, you're laying it on a bit thick!*** Right you are Majesty. If the kind audience will please direct their attention to the indicated illustration, we may begin once again to deliberate on the subject at hand. As before, it would be advisable to consult the discussion of the previous posting. The gentle Lady Jamak, especially, has attained a very high degree of enlightenment regarding this most devious of conundrums.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, here I go:

Is it a Tiger Swallow-Tail Butterfly ?

2/24/2005 5:32 AM  
Blogger Jamak said...

Unfair advantage or what? Post it in the wee hours so the only person who would be up is Ehsan on the other side of the world. You know what Trump would've said to you David, that's right, the infamous You're fired:).
Aside from all the goofing around, Ehsan's guess was my guess but you told me yesterday to be patient and not to put my guess in. So I'm thinking rigged!

2/24/2005 12:33 PM  
Blogger David said...

The answer to the riddle is indeed a Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly! Congratulations Ehsan!

Jamak, I will also congratulate you. I know that you were hot on the trail with your guess of butterfly. So, I think that you deserve to be hailed, as well! I will definitely be watching to see who gets fired tonight. :)

2/24/2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger Jamak said...

Ehsan, we're sharing that nice bottle of liquor and you can't have it on your own. Congrats and thanks to me for giving the Butterfly clue

2/24/2005 1:42 PM  
Blogger SG said...

Is it someone who swallows?

oh wait, it's already been answered.

Never mind then.

-legofish

2/24/2005 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you! :) Jamak, your butterfly clue was crucial, and I will be more than happy to share that bottle of liquor with you, and of course with David who came up with this tough, yet very intelligent riddle. Cheers to all ;)

2/24/2005 7:14 PM  
Blogger Sima said...

Ehsan: Congrats!
David, Thanks for your comments. I am still writing (and reading, of course). I was hoping to finish today, but I think I still have a long way to go.
Thanks for your support :-)
Sima

2/25/2005 2:10 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hello legofish. Sorry you missed the fun, but thanks for visiting. :) Please drop by again.

Jamak and Ehsan, I would be glad to share a bottle with you both. :) Cheers indeed!

Sima, you are quite welcome! :)

2/27/2005 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home